STUDY REPORT OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDES IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS ABOUT ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITY
The purpose of the study was to study the attitudes and knowledge of public schools
students about entrepreneurial activity. The main research objectives
1. Study the intention of public school students to start an entrepreneurial activity;
2. Assessment of the schools’ students’ opinion about entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial activity;
3. Research the main obstacles to start entrepreneurial activity and identification of the main supporters;
4. Evaluation of the existing educational program to promote the development of entrepreneurial activity;
5. Analyze the reasons for starting the entrepreneurial activity and determine the specific fields of interest.